| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Galena, Alaska in February is very cold at -22.5 °C (-8.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -17 °C (1.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -28 °C (-18.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in February is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty with snow at times. A paltry 18mm (0.7in) of H2O is dumped across on average 10 days.
- The shortest day is 7:02 long and the longest day is 10:07 long with an average length of 8:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Galena, Alaska February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Galena, Alaska, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Galena, Alaska:
- Barrow, Alaska, Usa - 732 kms (454.9 miles) N
- Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa - 730.8 kms (454.1 miles) N
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 346.2 kms (215.1 miles) NE
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 427.5 kms (265.7 miles) E
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 542.5 kms (337.1 miles) E
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 205.7 kms (127.8 miles) SSE
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 430.9 kms (267.7 miles) SE
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 635.7 kms (395 miles) ESE
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 527.8 kms (328 miles) SE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 664.9 kms (413.2 miles) ESE
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 630.4 kms (391.7 miles) SSE
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 671.2 kms (417.1 miles) S