| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Galena, Alaska in November is very cold at -15 °C (5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -11 °C (12.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -19 °C (-2.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched with snow now and again. A paltry 20mm (0.8in) of water is unloaded during an average of 11 days.
- The shortest day is 4:53 long and the longest day is 7:58 long with an average length of 6:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Galena, Alaska November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Galena, Alaska, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Galena, Alaska:
- Barrow, Alaska, Usa - 732 kms (454.9 miles) N
- Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa - 730.8 kms (454.1 miles) N
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 346.2 kms (215.1 miles) NE
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 427.5 kms (265.7 miles) E
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 542.5 kms (337.1 miles) E
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 205.7 kms (127.8 miles) SSE
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 430.9 kms (267.7 miles) SE
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 635.7 kms (395 miles) ESE
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 527.8 kms (328 miles) SE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 664.9 kms (413.2 miles) ESE
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 630.4 kms (391.7 miles) SSE
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 671.2 kms (417.1 miles) S