| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Galena, Alaska in October is slightly cold at -4.5 °C (23.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8 °C (17.6 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty with intermittent snow. A paltry 15mm (0.6in) of liquid is unloaded during an average of 8 days.
- The shortest day is 8:05 long and the longest day is 11:31 long with an average length of 9:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Galena, Alaska October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Galena, Alaska, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Galena, Alaska:
- Barrow, Alaska, Usa - 732 kms (454.9 miles) N
- Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa - 730.8 kms (454.1 miles) N
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 346.2 kms (215.1 miles) NE
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 427.5 kms (265.7 miles) E
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 542.5 kms (337.1 miles) E
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 205.7 kms (127.8 miles) SSE
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 430.9 kms (267.7 miles) SE
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 635.7 kms (395 miles) ESE
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 527.8 kms (328 miles) SE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 664.9 kms (413.2 miles) ESE
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 630.4 kms (391.7 miles) SSE
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 671.2 kms (417.1 miles) S